Adirondack Forum

Adirondack Forum (http://www.adkforum.com/index.php)
-   ADKHighpeaks Foundation (http://www.adkforum.com/forumdisplay.php?f=80)
-   -   The 46ers Film (http://www.adkforum.com/showthread.php?t=21910)

adkjack 07-09-2015 11:33 AM

The 46ers Film
 
The ADKHighpeaks Foundation is proud and honored to host the premier of the 46ers film by Filmmaker Blake Cortright and Arche productions.
The date will be August 29 at the VIC at Paul Smiths. There will be a meet and greet with the filmmaker, cast and crew at a reception to be held prior to the screening. The event will be a fundraiser for the Foundation and Arche Productions.
Tickets for the event will go on sale soon and we will post beforehand how to purchase them.
More details to follow,
Here is a link to the films Facebook page and announcement
https://www.facebook.com/The46ersFil...828511312026:0

adkjack 07-16-2015 07:48 PM

Tickets go on sale 10:00 a.m. 7/17 more information at
the facebook page above or the website www.the46ersfilm.com

adkjack 07-17-2015 10:39 AM

Tickets On sale Now
 
To purchase go to
https://www.eventbrite.com/e/the-46e...ts-17662669520

Redbeard 08-11-2015 06:25 AM

Stoked about this film project! Sure hope there is an expanded release - at least down into PA : )

adkjack 09-23-2015 05:49 PM

Hey Syracuse
 
The 46ers film has booked a screening at the Palace Theater in Eastwood on October 27 :dance::dance:

Details and ticket sales can be found here
https://www.facebook.com/events/725797660898336/

HPHikingmoo 09-23-2015 08:23 PM

Yes!!!!!! Thank you for sharing.

adkjack 10-20-2015 08:40 AM

Reminder to Syracuse Area Folks
 
A reminder that the Syracuse screening of The 46ersFilm is next Tuesday October 29th. Doors open at 6 film starts at 7 there will be merchandise available for sale and EMS is raffleing off a $50 gift card !
Tickets can be purchased here http://m.bpt.me/event/2321796
More about the movie hear www.the46ersfilm.com
More about the theatre here www.palaceonjames.com

reindeergirl 11-12-2015 05:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by adkjack (Post 233968)
The ADKHighpeaks Foundation is proud and honored to host the premier of the 46ers film by Filmmaker Blake Cortright and Arche productions.
The date will be August 29 at the VIC at Paul Smiths. There will be a meet and greet with the filmmaker, cast and crew at a reception to be held prior to the screening. The event will be a fundraiser for the Foundation and Arche Productions.
Tickets for the event will go on sale soon and we will post beforehand how to purchase them.
More details to follow,
Here is a link to the films Facebook page and announcement
https://www.facebook.com/The46ersFil...828511312026:0

I'm always months, if not years, behind on the forums here. :) So, any idea if there will be a screening in the Greater Boston area? Or will it be available for an online purchase?

WinterWarlock 11-16-2015 10:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by reindeergirl (Post 238878)
I'm always months, if not years, behind on the forums here. :) So, any idea if there will be a screening in the Greater Boston area? Or will it be available for an online purchase?

It will be available for purchase, but not until after it airs on PBS...that date is still not finalized.

reindeergirl 11-30-2015 03:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by WinterWarlock (Post 238949)
It will be available for purchase, but not until after it airs on PBS...that date is still not finalized.

Thanks!

eyesofthesouth57 02-05-2016 02:36 PM

Updates??
 
Has there been any movement on this?

Specifically pertaining to the broadcast or availability for purchase (DVD/BluRay)...

Down in NJ Cabin fever has definitely set in, despite the mild winter, and I am dying to see it.

Thanks,
Jer
22/46

chriswebb 09-12-2016 02:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by eyesofthesouth57 (Post 241455)
Has there been any movement on this?

Specifically pertaining to the broadcast or availability for purchase (DVD/BluRay)...

Down in NJ Cabin fever has definitely set in, despite the mild winter, and I am dying to see it.

Thanks,
Jer
22/46

Just wondering the same thing (7 months later) about if anyone heard anything about DVD availability. Not sure if it had ever actually aired on PBS yet?

gebbyfish 09-12-2016 03:45 PM

I've never seen it on PBS here in Saratoga Springs NY and I've messaged the Central NY PBS station that optioned it for their fall fund drive and all I got back was be patient, this fall 2016. Fingers crossed.

chriswebb 09-12-2016 04:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gebbyfish (Post 250576)
I've never seen it on PBS here in Saratoga Springs NY and I've messaged the Central NY PBS station that optioned it for their fall fund drive and all I got back was be patient, this fall 2016. Fingers crossed.

Thanks for the response! And that is some good news that it may be coming out this fall on DVD! Crossing my fingers as well

gebbyfish 09-12-2016 06:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chriswebb (Post 250583)
Thanks for the response! And that is some good news that it may be coming out this fall on DVD! Crossing my fingers as well

I'm thankful I was able to see it when they screened it in North Creek. Really gets you charged up to hike! :)

SpencerVT 09-13-2016 09:00 AM

I really want to see this, hope it is available to watch soon!

gearhead 09-20-2016 05:43 PM

I emailed PBS a couple months ago and never received a reply.

gebbyfish 09-21-2016 07:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gearhead (Post 250928)
I emailed PBS a couple months ago and never received a reply.

I messaged their Facebook page a week ago. No response. Pretty pathetic that they can't just say, "Our fund drive is in (month) and you will be able to buy it then". :(

Bib 10-18-2016 11:01 AM

I emailed Connie Cortright (the producer) back in May and she said that, in all probability, it would air in December to coincide with their pledge drives so they can make the DVD available for purchase when the film is aired.

gebbyfish 12-12-2016 04:26 PM

So much for it becoming available at Christmas time. No mention of it on Mountain Lake PBS's facebook page or website. :( My local PBS affiliate is quite busy with fund-raising. Maybe Mountain Lake is flush with cash! :P


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 09:58 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.