View Single Post
Old 05-26-2004, 11:57 PM   #53
Martin
Enjoying what's presented.

Hey fellow outdoor lovers. My name's Martin...obviously. I'm a 26 y.old french canadian(but not from Quebec), so very bilingual. I presently work for our postal service, but am currently in the selection process to be in the RCMP, which is our federal police and is partly comparable to the FBI I guess.

I've always loved the outdoors, but never really had someone to do it with. Yes I did the scout thing for a couple of years and went camping with the parents when younger. But 3.5 years ago I met my ex-girlfriend (weird sentence to say) who was pretty much in the same situation. This got me and her going for good. My first 'Dacks experience was actually while working in a summer camp as camp leader. We brought a bunch of teens to the High Peaks, climbing Dix. Fell in love. Incredible!
in the last 3.5 years, I also did some winter camping, snowshoing, kayaking, whitewater and lake canoing and now, recently obsessed with mountain biking. Now I just gotta get myself a bike. That's my goal right now.

Other activies I do are hockey, badminton, golf, tennis and .

Lets hit the trails