Thread: Making room
View Single Post
Old 06-16-2018, 12:27 PM   #1
Glen
Check please

Making room

So I need to clean out some of my stuff and want to offer my original Caddis float tube, circa 1987 to anyone interested. I didn't put it in classifieds as I'm giving it away and just ask to cover shipping which I guess to be around $15?

It's an old school tube which is a round circle with a tire tube inside. As far as I know it should inflate and hold air fine. This is before the "u-boats" and other open ended tubes became popular. It's green and tan. This would be great for anyone looking to start cheaply and/or get a child into the game without much expense. I've caught a lot of fish in it and it would be great for the brookie ponds. Fins not included.

If interested PM me and we can go from there. I am not going to blow it up and take pictures as my description pretty much covers it.
“Once there were brook trout in the streams in the mountains. They smelled of moss in your hand. On their backs were vermiculate patterns that were maps of the world in its becoming. Maps and mazes. Of a thing which could not be put back. Not be made right again. In the deep glens where they lived all things were older than man and they hummed of mystery.”
― Cormac McCarthy
Glen is offline   Reply With Quote