View Single Post
Old 04-23-2012, 03:35 PM   #538
Hi everyone,

Names Tyler...23 years old and just graduated from Clarkson University last May. Currently living back home in Liverpool, NY and working for an engineering firm in Syracuse. I was introduced to hiking by my father when I was young and began hiking the 46 right around age 16. I currently sit at 22 peaks and hope to have them finished in the next few years. My dad is at 31 so I would like to play catch up and reach the goal together. After joining this forum I have began to realize that there are so many other areas of the ADK's I want to hike and will eventually get to.

I do a bit of fishing for bass, walleye and trout, mainly on Oneida Lake & the Finger Lakes and ice fish along the bays of Lake Ontario for pike. Hopefully sometime soon I will find myself fishing some of the waters in the ADK's (too many things I want to do, too little time).

Late fall you will find me hunting bambi in the Fort Drum/Harrisville/Carthage areas. Usually spend a great deal of time in the woods until I get lucky and get one, then I just hate to pass up the opportunity to sleep in
ADK 46: 24/46

"Somewhere between the bottom of the climb and the summit is the answer to the mystery of why we climb."
TakeAHike is offline   Reply With Quote