Clear All

• the world is supposed to end tomorrow

does anyone know what time?
    High Peaks: 14/46
    NPT 2011

Originally posted by Buckshot View Post
    The earlier the better!!
    "If future generations are to remember us with gratitude rather than contempt, we must leave them more than the miracles of technology. We must leave them a glimpse of the world as it was in the beginning, not just after we got through with it." Lyndon B. Johnson

Comment

Good to know.... Probably explains why my wife is in a bad mood.... Not like her at all... I really, really like her...... Think I'll make a good effort to make friends soon.... real soon....... Rats! Only about two hours left! Bye now!

Comment

6pm EST

Comment

Uh uh. 6 pm local time not 6 pm EST. Its a sweeping event. That means that some have left the world already...where did they go?

The rest of us heathen have till October 21 but we will spend our summer fighting for food. Not oil.

Comment

it's about noon now, in moscow... seems like it would be about 6pm in japan... haven't heard anything... maybe it was that little earthquake they had the other day... but that wouldn't be right... these guys are pretty certain it's the 21st...

i'll wait til monday to quit my job...

Comment

At 1:59 PM EST, give or take 30 seconds.
              Ahh............Wilderness.......

Comment

It's been called off. Voodoo Math!!

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.
                "If future generations are to remember us with gratitude rather than contempt, we must leave them more than the miracles of technology. We must leave them a glimpse of the world as it was in the beginning, not just after we got through with it." Lyndon B. Johnson

Comment

for those of you who expect to make the cut, what will you plan on wearing?
                  It would be cool if NORAD did ...like the "Santa tracker" thing online
                  "a hotdog at the park is way better than roast beef at the ritz" ... humphrey bogart

Comment

Originally posted by darnedsox View Post
                    I'm going with Crazy Beverly's fashion statement.

Birthday Suit!!

Hawk

Comment

What kind of question is that? Only us humans have made the weird approach of dressing corpses. I figure if you came in nekkid you ought to leave the same way.

Did you get born dressed?

Comment

How about the "Four Horsemen Tracker"?

The pastor who predicted this said the same thing in 1994....he is 0-2
                        "Now he walks in quiet solitude the forest and the streams
                        Seeking grace in every step he takes
                        His sight has turned inside himself to try and understand
                        The serenity of a clear blue mountain lake" -John Denver

Comment

Originally posted by Buckshot View Post
                          the world is supposed to end tomorrow
                          I didn't know that. I totally missed it. Serves me right not watching the news.
                          Scooting here and there
                          Through the woods and up the peaks
                          Random Scoots awaits (D.P.)

"Pushing the limits of easy."™

Comment

that's ok... there will be another one... and probably soon.

Comment

Working...
                            X