Hawks Vittles

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by oruacat2 View Post
    Hell, now I'm intrigued. How would I find these meals? Does RedHawk have a website/link for more information?
    Our freeze dried entrees are lightweight and delicious! See all of our delicious entrees and try some on your next outdoor adventure!
    "If future generations are to remember us with gratitude rather than contempt, we must leave them more than the miracles of technology. We must leave them a glimpse of the world as it was in the beginning, not just after we got through with it." Lyndon B. Johnson

Comment

Whoops. My bad. I thought "Hawk's vittles" was just slang, not the official name. haha
      Sometimes I'm not nearly as clever as I think.
      Thanks for the quick response.

KD

Comment

i use the bison stew and buffalo pasta as "scoobie snacks" for my daughter... haha.

Comment

I'm taking 3 teenagers backpacking for 2 weeks in Wyoming's Wind River Range starting Wednesday. We're powered by Hawk Vittles all the way and I wouldn't even consider bringing anything else. Not only are his meals mouth watering the portions are generous. My faves are the Buffalo pasta, hot Italian sausage with pasta and breakfast cassarole.
          Oscar Wilde:Work is the curse of the drinking class

Comment

Well, your trip is finally here VT!!

I`m sure Hawks Vittles will keep you guys going while landing all those Cutts!!

I will expect a detailed report upon your arrival back home...

Have a great time and make a bunch of awesome memories..

WB
            "Get your mind off trout,if you can.I know they`ve got you.I can see it. Every fraternity of sufferers knows its brothers.Trout hook men;men don`t hook trout.Better try and throw the hook while you can.By the time you`re a grown man there probably won`t be a pure trout healthy enough to fiddle with"... Quote from Emerson in the book "The Earth Is Enough"by Harry Middleton

Comment

Originally posted by wildbrookies View Post
              Well, your trip is finally here VT!!

I`m sure Hawks Vittles will keep you guys going while landing all those Cutts!!

I will expect a detailed report upon your arrival back home...

Have a great time and make a bunch of awesome memories..

WB
              Right now I have an overloaded car and three pumped boys. We'd better dig into those Hawk Vittles tonight! (Actually, packing Hawk's stuff helped keep our pack weights well within reason).

Ross and Thomas promise great pictures. With any luck a few of those fish will be Goldens!
              Oscar Wilde:Work is the curse of the drinking class

Comment

I'll throw my hat in too, some of the best trail food that I have had the pleasure of devouring with great prices and fast shipping. There is much love in those vacu-pouches.

Comment

Actually the vacu-pouches are no more, which I think makes it easier. No more worries about holes being poked and they actually pack down a little easier. Have my 10 days worth ready for the NPT this weekend! Can't wait to eat!

Comment

Feed 11 youth and adults on vittles for 4 nights. We had nothing but amazing tasty meals that everyone enjoyed. Food is fuel and hawk vittles are premo!
                    You can never conquer the mountain. You can only conquer yourself.

Comment

Enjoyed Hawk Vittles on a recent weekend trip to the Dix Wilderness. My 13yo daughter said it was just like eating in a restaurant. The single serving size was enough for both of us, though I could easily have eaten more. She wants me to make it for her at home.

Just ordered more for my next trips.
                      ~~Leave no trace~~

Comment

Working...
                      X