Internet Information

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Internet Information

"The trouble with quotes over the Internet, is that you never know if they are genuine." -- Abraham Lincoln
    "If future generations are to remember us with gratitude rather than contempt, we must leave them more than the miracles of technology. We must leave them a glimpse of the world as it was in the beginning, not just after we got through with it." Lyndon B. Johnson

Abe was a very wise man
    Phil

“The ultimate result of shielding men from the effects of folly is to fill the world with fools.” —Herbert Spencer

Comment

I just stole that to use on another forum.

Thanks!
      www.canoetripping.net/forums

Comment

Originally posted by redhawk View Post
        "The trouble with quotes over the Internet, is that you never know if they are genuine." -- Abraham Lincoln
        That's as good as something else I read this morning..."The Founding Fathers were absolutely opposed to Darwin's theory of evolution"

Interesting, given that it was published in 1855!
        “Death is the only wise advisor that we have. Whenever you feel, as you always do, that everything is going wrong and you're about to be annihilated, turn to your death and ask if that is so. Your death will tell you, 'I haven't touched you yet.” Carlos Castenada

Comment

Working...
        X