Adirondack Forum  
Rules Membership Donations and Online Store Adkhighpeaks Foundation ADKhighpeaks Forums ADKhighpeaks Wiki Disclaimer

Go Back   Adirondack Forum > The Adirondack Forum > Hunting and Fishing in the Adirondacks
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 11-17-2018, 10:23 PM   #1
Creekwader
Snag Locator

Random fish picture dump

Been out for some short trips in the past couple weeks. Pictures are in no particular order.

Walleyes: Night bite got hot before the cold snap, don't know what it is now. Slow retrieve stickbaits were doing the trick.

Landlocks: Action has picked up finally after a dismal fall. The fish I caught today looked spawned out which I guess they should be at this point. Did some lake trolling this morning but only had short hits and one hookup on large streamers. 1-1.5 feet of snow in central adk so getting access to boat launches is now difficult. Side bays of large lakes and smaller ponds are actually iced/slushed over.

Last edited by Creekwader; 11-18-2018 at 12:35 PM..
Creekwader is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2018, 11:43 AM   #2
Lucky13

No pix.
Lucky13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2018, 12:37 PM   #3
Creekwader
Snag Locator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucky13 View Post
No pix.
I followed the 'correct' procedure but I'm only seeing them when I use a device I have linked to my google pictures. I re-posted the picture links, we'll see if that works for others.
Old 11-19-2018, 03:22 PM   #4
WalkingStick

Quote:
Originally Posted by Creekwader View Post
I followed the 'correct' procedure but I'm only seeing them when I use a device I have linked to my google pictures. I re-posted the picture links, we'll see if that works for others.
No dice
WalkingStick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2018, 03:25 PM   #5
gmorin71

if they are in google, just go to the share button and press "create link." once its created, just click on copy and past the link here. that is how I do my pics on here now. see below

https://photos.app.goo.gl/6Yg69UpAdqED66ok9

https://photos.app.goo.gl/qKd3kac8vMBMbJSL7

Lee Wulff
gmorin71 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2018, 10:14 PM   #6
Creekwader
Snag Locator

Quote:
Originally Posted by gmorin71 View Post
if they are in google, just go to the share button and press "create link." once its created, just click on copy and past the link here. that is how I do my pics on here now. see below

https://photos.app.goo.gl/6Yg69UpAdqED66ok9

https://photos.app.goo.gl/qKd3kac8vMBMbJSL7
I was hoping to avoid the doing it this way as I like (and thought I'd figured out the way to get) the pictures in the post but for whatever reason its not working for some. I checked adkforum through my kids chromebooks and it brings up the pictures in the post.

Oh well, here they are:
https://photos.app.goo.gl/iDp994fdxcRcAoQ97
Old 11-20-2018, 08:56 AM   #7
Lucky13

World class fallfish!
Lucky13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2018, 01:06 PM   #8
Creekwader
Snag Locator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucky13 View Post
World class fallfish!
Bangerz in this spot! That one was 16-17 inches. Got one about 19 inches a couple years ago, same size as current state record.
Old 11-20-2018, 03:00 PM   #9
gmorin71

nice fish! Love this time of year when you're getting into salmon, I have to start working on getting into some. Thanks for sharing.

Lee Wulff
gmorin71 is offline   Reply With Quote