X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by johnnab
    Careful . . . I'll sue!
    Hey, Hawk! He knows about your valuable collection of cook stoves!

Comment

• Proposed DEC rules for hunting lawyers

Originally posted by redhawk
      Isn't there a non invasive type of lawyercide thats legal in the dacks??
      In addition to the proposed bear canister regs., the DEC is proposing a new rule for hunting lawyers. Here's the text of the proposed regulation :

6 NYCRR § 190½ (New York State attorney season and bag limits)

1. Any person with a valid New York State hunting license may harvest attorneys.
      2. It shall be unlawful to use currency or a staged vehicle accident as bait.
      3. It shall be unlawful to shout "whiplash" or "ambulance" to attract attorneys.
      4. It shall be unlawful to hunt attorneys within 200 yards of courtrooms, ambulances, hospitals, or BMW dealerships.
      BAG LIMIT: Unlimited.

Comment

• Oops! Looks like I've violated most of these regs. I hear it's unlawful to feed them as well.

Comment

• I heard the season would be closed during mating season but they couldn't tell when it was.
          What it is is in your head !

Comment

• pardon me???

Comment

Careful . . . I'll sue!
              You can't, I'm the Real thing (Sioux)!!
              "If future generations are to remember us with gratitude rather than contempt, we must leave them more than the miracles of technology. We must leave them a glimpse of the world as it was in the beginning, not just after we got through with it." Lyndon B. Johnson

Comment

• So . . . anyone interested in tickets to next months bar association fund raising dinner?

By the way, Redhawk, what would you value that rare cook stove collection at?
                Just asking . . . no reason . . . really . . . honest . . .

John
                Determine that the thing can and shall be done,
                and then . . . find the way.
                Abraham Lincoln

Comment

By the way, Redhawk, what would you value that rare cook stove collection at?
                  John
                  About the same value as your scalp.........
                  "If future generations are to remember us with gratitude rather than contempt, we must leave them more than the miracles of technology. We must leave them a glimpse of the world as it was in the beginning, not just after we got through with it." Lyndon B. Johnson

Comment

• Originally posted by Judgeh
                    pardon me???
                    Ho hum...another lawyer asking for a pardon...

Comment

• Originally posted by Dick
                      O.K. Teach! Now go to the chalk board and write 500 times.......... "I WILL MAKE NICE NICE WITH THE COURT."

Comment

• Originally posted by Dick

We better be nice to all these Lawyers, Judges and Doctors on this Forum. Who Knows We May Need Them on our Side one of these Days!
                        "It is easier to become a Forty-Sixer than to be one. The art of the being is to keep one's sense of wonder after the excitement of the game is over."

Paul Jamieson Class of '58

Comment

• Originally posted by Skyclimber2971w
                          We better be nice to all these Lawyers, Judges and Doctors on this Forum. Who Knows We May Need Them on our Side one of these Days!
                          One "get out of jail free" card for Skyclimber

Comment

• Originally posted by Judgeh
                            One "get out of jail free" card for Skyclimber
                            See what being nice gets you? Now I can break the Law and not have to pay the consequences as long as Judgeh is my Judge. Thanks Bruce. I need all the "brownie points" I can get.
                            "It is easier to become a Forty-Sixer than to be one. The art of the being is to keep one's sense of wonder after the excitement of the game is over."

Comment

• Let me bring to everyone's attention that you're all in MY Court and in all cases, "The Hawk Rules"

Comment

• Originally posted by redhawk
                                Let me bring to everyone's attention that you're all in MY Court and in all cases, "The Hawk Rules"
                                And if we disobey Sir Redhawk we all will be skinned and scalped!

Comment

Working...
                                X