Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Skyclimber is out of control and Hawk is brandishing his tomahawk. A fine mess we've got ourselves into!

Comment

• Originally posted by Judgeh
      Skyclimber is out of control and Hawk is brandishing his tomahawk. A fine mess we've got ourselves into!
      Sounds like just another day in Geneva City Court!

John
      Determine that the thing can and shall be done,
      and then . . . find the way.
      Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Originally posted by Judgeh
        Skyclimber is out of control and Hawk is brandishing his tomahawk. A fine mess we've got ourselves into!
        Slam down the gavel! Contempt of Court! Ninety days in jail.
        Oh wait, I'll redeem my get out of jail free card.
        Any Lawyers who would like to represent me? Johnnab?
        "It is easier to become a Forty-Sixer than to be one. The art of the being is to keep one's sense of wonder after the excitement of the game is over."

Paul Jamieson Class of '58

Comment

• Originally posted by Skyclimber2971w
          Slam down the gavel! Contempt of Court! Ninety days in jail.
          Oh wait, I'll redeem my get out of jail free card.
          Any Lawyers who would like to represent me? Johnnab?
          Sorry Skyclimber, I only represent the innocent.

John
          Determine that the thing can and shall be done,
          and then . . . find the way.
          Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Originally posted by johnnab
            Sorry Skyclimber, I only represent the innocent.

John
            Then I am SOL! A jailbird I shall be.
            "It is easier to become a Forty-Sixer than to be one. The art of the being is to keep one's sense of wonder after the excitement of the game is over."

Comment

• I've been posting for a couple weeks, and figured I should get around to this thread sooner or later. So here I am.

I'm currently a student at The Pennsylvania Academy of Fine Arts. I just finished up my fourth year of college, but I'm starting all over again! I've been to three schools in the past four years - first at Seton Hall, then at a local community college, then I took time off to take a semester course with NOLS, then back to the community college, last fall I studied Adventure Education at Prescott College in AZ, and now I'm in art school (and plan on staying there!).

The past two years I've spent trying to choose between art and climbing (not possible). So, I've decided the best way to have both is to go to art school and climb and hike as much as possible in my spare time. Seems to be working so far!

All this means I'll be 27 when I get my bachelors! better late than never

I've been avidly climbing and hiking for four years now, when climbing I lean towards more traditional styles (long routes with no bolts) but enjoy all aspects of climbing. My experiences climbing and hiking, as well as my experiences in nature are things I want to include in my artwork, and I plan on working with this over the summer.

Check out my website for some of my artwork. www.homepage.mac.com/ricabergstrom
              www.homepage.mac.com/ricabergstrom

Comment

• 27s not bad at all.

i don't know anyone that had a BS in 4 straight years
                Fly Fisher's Anglers Association- a fine drinking club with a fishing problem
                www.GoFlyFish.org

Comment

• Originally posted by sacco
                  27s not bad at all.

i don't know anyone that had a BS in 4 straight years
                  Scott, You've had a BS all your life!!!!
                  "If future generations are to remember us with gratitude rather than contempt, we must leave them more than the miracles of technology. We must leave them a glimpse of the world as it was in the beginning, not just after we got through with it." Lyndon B. Johnson

Comment

• I'm still working on getting my BS
                    www.homepage.mac.com/ricabergstrom

Comment

• Originally posted by erica
                      I'm still working on getting my BS
                      Well, stick with Sacco. He's a professional BSer and the most experienced on the site.

Neil runs a distant second but it's non native BS.
                      "If future generations are to remember us with gratitude rather than contempt, we must leave them more than the miracles of technology. We must leave them a glimpse of the world as it was in the beginning, not just after we got through with it." Lyndon B. Johnson

Comment

• Originally posted by redhawk
                        Well, stick with Sacco. He's a professional BSer and the most experienced on the site.

Neil runs a distant second but it's non native BS.
                        Redhawk is Chief BS.

Comment

• Originally posted by Skyclimber2971w
                          Redhawk is Chief BS.
                          Nope, I never even got my associates.......

I am however an "Injun-eer"!

Comment

• My undergraduate degree, which I completed in four consecutive years, was a BM. I don't know where that puts me.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dick
                              My undergraduate degree, which I completed in four consecutive years, was a BM. I don't know where that puts me.
                              In the outhouse? Don't forget the paperwork!!!

Comment

• That puts you with me, Dick. I took 21 or 22 hours each semester so I could get done faster. With two kids, the bills were more important than sleep. There were times though that I wished the dean would NOT sign the waiver for course overload. AS,BS,MS And I still ended up computer challenged.
                                Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass.
                                It's about learning to dance in the rain.

Comment

Working...
                                X