No announcement yet.

BEST WESTERN Adirondac Inn * BEWARE

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

LOL people. I just got a promotional email from the Best Western Adirondack Inn!!

I emailed them back and told them they had a lot of nerve to send us anything and asked them to unsubscribe our email address.

I also took the time to tell them Best Western Corporate offices felt sorry for us and our ordeal with them and refunded us our points.

Some people just don't get it, and this establishment gives LP a bad reputation!

Comment

This was a fun thread revival. I remember when you posted this last year. Did you ever end up sending this thread to them?
      High peaks: Summer: 46/46 (1st iteration); 29/46 (2nd); 11/46 (3rd); 7/46 (4th) Winter: 7/46 (1st); 1/46 (2nd)

The other 56: Summer: 55/56 (1st); 12/56 (2nd); 4/56 (3rd); 3/56 (4th) Winter: 13/56 (1st); 3/56 (2nd); 1/56 (3rd); 4th (0/56)

Comment

The BW in SL is terrific

Just a note to make sure no one gets mixed up. The complaint here is about the Best Western in Lake Placid, and NOT about the one in Saranac Lake. I have stayed at the Best Western Mountain Lake Inn in Saranac Lake multiple nights each year for over ten years. I have always been more than pleased. I have canceleld room reservations there, three or four times over the years, and never had even a whiff of a problem. In fact, the ability to cancel is what lead me there in the first place. The staff are great and the rates a value. Even if my goal is some distance away, like the Bog River, Lila or LTL, I go out of my way to stay there the night before. I have absolutley no affiliation other than strictly as a customer.
        Last edited by DaveO; 05-16-2012, 09:36 AM.

Comment

ABSOLUTELY not the Best Western Mountain Lake Inn. We too have stayed at this one many times for many years. The guy at the front desk (think his name is Bill) is a riot. Has great hiking stories about Allen, etc. and yes, they always cancel, give confirmation numbers, etc.

Since I got my points back from Best Western Corporate, I did not bother to send this thread to Best Western Adirondack Inn in Lake Placid.

Sending them the thread just seems like dragging the whole thing on and on.

Comment

Working...
          X