Adirondack Forum  
Rules Membership Donations and Online Store Adkhighpeaks Foundation ADKhighpeaks Forums ADKhighpeaks Wiki Disclaimer

Go Back   Adirondack Forum > The Adirondack Forum > Adirondack Wildlife
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 12-31-2018, 10:59 PM   #361
Schultzz
Low Impact Skidder

Quote:
Originally Posted by adkman12986 View Post
My friend has a size 14 foot You mean that doesn't count?
I wear size 14 too. I once saw a size 23 shoe. Basketball player. There is information available online and no doubt some are phony, but many are told in the witnesses own voice. "Sasquatch Chronicles" is one of many that offer experiences told by the people themselves. Interestingly those who have witnessed phenomena themselves are never quite the same because the experience shook them up so badly. Listen to a few of these accounts and you will soon hear something in their voice which may convince you that they really did encounter something which is supposed to NOT exist. But to each his own. Believe what you will. Our government lies to us so much that really anything is possible and most likely is.
Old 01-17-2019, 11:31 AM   #362
cityboy

I just saw a documentary on the Yeti. Despite 50 years of depicting them as white the truth is that they are very similar in color to Bigfoot. Coincidence?
cityboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2019, 09:10 AM   #363
Schultzz
Low Impact Skidder

Quote:
Originally Posted by cityboy View Post
I just saw a documentary on the Yeti. Despite 50 years of depicting them as white the truth is that they are very similar in color to Bigfoot. Coincidence?
I have seen many different colored coyotes. Perhaps the Yeti are like that.