Adirondack Forum  
Rules Membership Donations and Online Store Adkhighpeaks Foundation ADKhighpeaks Forums ADKhighpeaks Wiki Disclaimer

Go Back   Adirondack Forum > The Adirondack Forum > General Adirondack Discussion
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 09-13-2004, 10:21 PM   #41
Jeff

Quote:
Originally Posted by Judgeh
Sacco, Redhawk and Lee PROMISED we'd go back and finish Emmons and Seymour next September. If they don't come through I'm going up there to kick some butt!
If I don't finish those up before then, I'll do them with you. I will need Donaldson also though.
Jeff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2004, 10:28 PM   #42
Dick
somewhere out there...

I've done them, of course, but I'd be especially happy to join you on Seymour, one of my favs.
Dick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2004, 10:53 PM   #43
redhawk
Senior Resident Curmudgeon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Judgeh
Sacco, Redhawk and Lee PROMISED we'd go back and finish Emmons and Seymour next September. If they don't come through I'm going up there to kick some butt!

Hear that, Redhawk? Sacco? Lee?
I have the lean-to covered, as usual.
redhawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2004, 03:12 AM   #44
Judgeh

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeff
If I don't finish those up before then, I'll do them with you. I will need Donaldson also though.
Caulkins tops off at Donaldson first. Take a right to Emmons. It avoids Seward and the black hole in the path I and my bionic leg found between Seward and Donaldson. (A wee bit of excitement as I expected to see pieces of metal and plastic knee all over the place. )

Of course, you can always go in the reverse direction to cover Seward as well.
Judgeh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2004, 03:15 AM   #45
Judgeh

Quote:
Originally Posted by redhawk
I have the lean-to covered, as usual.
I knew you'd come thru, Sir Hawkman! And Dick, too! Should be a cool time.

Sacco and Lee? Where are you guys?
Judgeh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2004, 10:12 AM   #46
sacco
no soup for you

wow, i hadn't looked at this thread in a couple of days.
so much excitement!

yes, bruce - i've got ya marked on my calendar for next sept - but only if you promise to bring some real cheese next time.

adknbvi - thanks for trying to chime in with some real advice and put this thread back on topic.

sometimes i think these guys are all a bunch of yahoos who's sole purpose on this forum is the propagation of superfluous chatter.

speaking of yahoos, has anyone read guliver's travels? what a great tale of adventure and social commentary. a bit long winded though. well, actually really long winded. come to think of it, maybe it is one of the few times you are better off just watching the movie. the one with ted danson isn't bad.
speaking of ted danson, is that show 'becker' still on? i've never watched it, but i heard good things. now i don't know if it's even on anymore. probably got canceled. maybe it'll be syndicated and i'll catch a coulple episodes for myself. speaking of cancellation, i think it's pretty cool that the 'family guy' is coming back. i think i read that it's the first show ever to get cut and the renewed due to fan outcry. oh ya, what were we talking about?

oh yes, that's right.

don't be a yahoo. be a Houyhnhnm.

peace out.
Old 09-14-2004, 04:44 PM   #47
Jeff

Ugh, what have I done?!
Jeff is offline   Reply With Quote