Lake Placid to Benson

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lake Placid to Benson

My father and I are planning to begin the Northville Placid Trail within the next two weeks and will necessitate a ride back to our car in Benson upon completing the trail in Lake Placid.

Originally posted by nina1st View Post
    My father and I are planning to begin the Northville Placid Trail within the next two weeks and will necessitate a ride back to our car in Benson upon completing the trail in Lake Placid.
    I suggest trying here: http://www.nptrail.org/ and follow the group on FB.
    sigpic

Once a year, go some where you've never been before.

Comment

I'd also suggest leaving your car at the end in LP if possible, because that way you don't have to worry about being on time to meet a pre-arranged ride.

Comment

nina1st:
        I might be able to help with your shuttle. I sent you a private message with contact information.
        "I only went out for a walk and finally concluded to stay out till sundown, for going out, I found, was really going in.” John Muir

Comment

Originally posted by debmonster View Post
          I'd also suggest leaving your car at the end in LP if possible, because that way you don't have to worry about being on time to meet a pre-arranged ride.
          I would advise that you leave your vehicle at someone's house or a business and offer to pay them. The trailhead at LP has had break-ins over the years.

Comment

Working...
          X