Adirondack Forum  
Rules Membership Donations and Online Store Adkhighpeaks Foundation ADKhighpeaks Forums ADKhighpeaks Wiki Disclaimer

Go Back   Adirondack Forum > The Adirondack Forum > General Adirondack Discussion
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 09-07-2017, 03:43 PM   #1
kimiemarie

Meacham Lake

I know that this is a VERY slim chance, but why not? I am interested in camping with some friends at this campground, arriving on Friday Sept 22nd and leaving Sun Sept 24th. We wanted a lake spot, but it's all booked up for that chunk of time. I realize I should have jumped on this earlier, but dates were only just solidified. My group is diverse in that some of us want to spend our Saturday hiking, while a few others are unable to hike due to disability and would like to just spend the day by the lake. I've seen others on this forum giving up spots, so just thought I'd try, in case anyone has booked this time and is unable to make it. Otherwise, thanks!
kimiemarie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2017, 02:03 PM   #2
7don7

Too bad you had to go on the weekend. I camped there mid week, two years ago, in late Sept. I think there were maybe three sites taken
7don7 is offline   Reply With Quote