Ididaride 2016

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ididaride 2016

Who participated and your thoughts on the event?
    Paul

We enjoyed it. It's always a nice loop and the predicted heavy rain did not materialize. Food's pretty good afterward.

Comment

Originally posted by TCD View Post
      We enjoyed it. It's always a nice loop and the predicted heavy rain did not materialize. Food's pretty good afterward.
      Glad you enjoyed it! 2.55 inches of rain in Albany yesterday....we got lucky!
      Paul

Comment

I had a good time. The longest ride I've ever done. I've just gotten back into cycling again this year after almost 10 years of life getting in the way. It's my home turf and I've kinda always wanted to do that loop. The girlfriend signed me up for it without my knowledge back in March or so. I couldn't back out.

Comment

Originally posted by BigRange View Post
          I had a good time. The longest ride I've ever done. I've just gotten back into cycling again this year after almost 10 years of life getting in the way. It's my home turf and I've kinda always wanted to do that loop. The girlfriend signed me up for it without my knowledge back in March or so. I couldn't back out.
          Nice! I think it's a great loop...I'll ride it in the next few weeks. Obviously, I don't get to ride the event...too much work to do! I did ride 77 miles on Saturday though so it wasn't horrible working Sunday.
          Paul

Comment

On Sunday, July 31st, 528 cyclists came out to North Creek, NY to take part in the 11th annual ididaride! bike tour. This challenging route is a 75-mile loop that begins at the Ski Bowl at Gore Mountain, heads south to Spectulator, west and north to Indian Lake, then back east down the big hill to North Creek.
            Paul

Comment

2017 registration is open...
              Paul

Comment

Working...
              X