Adirondack Forum  
Rules Membership Donations and Online Store Adkhighpeaks Foundation ADKhighpeaks Forums ADKhighpeaks Wiki Disclaimer

Go Back   Adirondack Forum > The Adirondack Forum > ADKHighpeaks Foundation
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 10-26-2012, 09:52 AM   #1
adkjack
Admin

ADKHPF Calendars Orders

The 2013 ADKHighpeaks Foundation Calendars are available for Sale today by clicking on the "Donations and Online Store" link above.

This year’s calendar is $13.95 plus shipping and handling. Orders of ten or more will qualify for free shipping.
Shipping prices are provided by the USPS and we can now ship to Canada, additional dues or fee’s if any will be the responsibility of the recipient, however unless you order more than $400 worth they should be negligible or exempt.

Thanks for your support and congratulations to the folks that had the winning photographs.
"Climbing is about freedom. There's no prize money; there are no gold medals. The mountains are all about going there to do what you want to do. That's why I'll never tell anyone else how to climb. All I can say is, This is how I prefer to do it."
Ed Viesturs

Last edited by adkjack; 11-16-2012 at 05:37 PM.. Reason: now in stock
adkjack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2012, 08:46 PM   #2
m0pp3ry

awesome
Old 11-06-2012, 02:18 PM   #3
adkjack
Admin

Due to circumstances beyond our control the Calendars have been delayed. They will definitely start shipping next Monday 11/12.
We have received 37 orders already THANK YOU!!!!
We apologize for the delay but promise you will have them soon, thanks for your support and patience
Quote:
Originally Posted by adkjack View Post
The 2013 ADKHighpeaks Foundation Calendars are available for pre-Sale today by clicking on the "Donations and Online Store" link above.
The Calendars are in production right now and we expect to have them back from the printers and ready to distribute by 11/3
This year’s calendar is $13.95 plus shipping and handling. Orders of ten or more will qualify for free shipping.
Shipping prices are provided by the USPS and we can now ship to Canada, additional dues or fee’s if any will be the responsibility of the recipient, however unless you order more than $400 worth they should be negligible or exempt.

Thanks for your support and congratulations to thefolks that had the winning photographs.
"Climbing is about freedom. There's no prize money; there are no gold medals. The mountains are all about going there to do what you want to do. That's why I'll never tell anyone else how to climb. All I can say is, This is how I prefer to do it."
Ed Viesturs
Old 11-16-2012, 04:12 PM   #4
Justin

Calendar came out awesome!
Got my 5 copies in the mail yesterday.
Thanks so much, and congrats to Mike for 3 winning photos.
Justin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2012, 11:39 AM   #5
adkjack
Admin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Justin View Post
There is an amazing amount of talent out there. Every year the quality of submissions gets better and I am so glad that the voters select the best 13 I know I could not.
BTW the graphic artist that provides the layout and design for the calendars is our own ADKatie of KDImages.com (shameless plug) she does an awesome job along with Randomscooter who provides the important dates information.

Less than 90 calendars left
Ed Viesturs
Old 11-17-2012, 05:37 PM   #6
stripperguy
Hangin' by a thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Justin View Post
I agree, the calendars came out great!! I also bought 5 of them, they make great gifts, you know...

And 3 winning photos??, blush, blush...Thanks for congrats, but I just got lucky, that's all
Old 11-21-2012, 02:08 PM   #7
adkjack
Admin

Arrow Open Thanksgiving Day

Just a reminder we never close and the 2013 ADKHighpeaks Foundation Calendar is a great gift for the outdoor enthusiast that has everything.
Buy now, operators are standing by (well probably sitting,... wait we dont take phone orders )
All orders placed over the long weekend will ship on Monday(the postage and handling guy is out of town till then)
Quantities are limited, Act Now:
Ed Viesturs
Old 12-23-2012, 08:45 PM   #8
adkjack
Admin

Sold out

Thanks to everyone who participated in the contest and who purchased this years Calendars.
We have sold out completely
Ed Viesturs