Hodgepodge of some adk pics

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mtnhiker10 View Post
    your winter shot of frrom marcy dam and my fall shot frfom '04 are almost from the same spot, funny
    Yea - but who put that little tree in the corner of my shot?
    “Death is the only wise advisor that we have. Whenever you feel, as you always do, that everything is going wrong and you're about to be annihilated, turn to your death and ask if that is so. Your death will tell you, 'I haven't touched you yet.” Carlos Castenada

Comment

Originally posted by WinterWarlock View Post
      Yea - but who put that little tree in the corner of my shot?

lol
      We attract hearts by qualities we display; we retain them by qualities we possess. JBAS

Comment

Having never been to Marcy Dam that second picture is great. The exposure is perfect.
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by WllrPnd View Post
          Having never been to Marcy Dam that second picture is great. The exposure is perfect.
          thank you, i lost the blueness of the sky, but i liked how it picked up the tree tops. thank you for the tip on how to get all my pics up. much aprecciated.
          We attract hearts by qualities we display; we retain them by qualities we possess. JBAS

Comment

Originally posted by mtnhiker10 View Post
            Great shots, amazing how new somplace can look in different seasons.
            do u have any pics of marcy dam in the winter?[/QUOTE]

Here's a couple frames from a cold, windy day skiing into Avalanche Pass/Lake

Comment

Originally posted by WinterWarlock View Post
              Cool pics - but I had to look twice at the first one...looked like you were wearing a kilt and carrying bagpipes...now that would be something to see on the summit!
              HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA!!! That's what I thought at first too!!!
              How is it that you are heading west? Well, we face north and then really sudden like turn left.

Comment

Originally posted by Sasquatch View Post
                HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA!!! That's what I thought at first too!!!
                EASY, EASY! what are you guy's trying to say? i wouldn't look good in a kilt? your messin with a man's ego you know?!jk

Comment

Working...
                X