Anyone take this supplement?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JohnnyVirgil View Post
    I always see that in regards to losing weight. I definitely don't want to lose weight -- I'd like to put some muscle weight back on.
    It can be done to cut body fat percentage also. There are reports that state natural HGH production goes up 2-300% working out during an intermittent fasting state.
    Hunt when you can, Fish when you can't.

Comment

Since today is the official start of my bike riding season I thought I'd refresh this thread.
      Another year has gone by since originally posting. I may be 1 year older but I weigh 35 pounds less. Even better, I'm in very good shape since I lost the weight through a combination of diet and exercise. I have much more energy and have decided to actively start bike riding again. I have not felt this way towards biking in 15 years.

Since one positive side effect of the better life style has been a major reduction in my blood thinner medication I've decided to do the GF-9 test again. For proper comparison I'll go GF-9 free for the 1st month and then resume taking it. I'll let you know the results in a couple of months.

Comment

I did not notice any improvement whatsoever. This is in contrast to last year where a heavier and out of shape me noticed a definite boost. I dropped a total of 48 pounds on my diet and exercise program this year so I think the lighter weight dampened any effects plus I was already in good shape once I started taking the GF-9. I am curious about one thing. I hurt my knee about a month ago on a ride and hike to Lake Lila and was sedentary for some time. I just started speed walking again and I've broken all my records that I just set in May by another 7%. I'm not sure if GF-9 played a part since as I've said I don't feel anything. I guess my "test" is inclusive. In any event whether it was GF-9 or just being lighter I increased my overall biking speed by 2 mph over what I had done in prior years. I feel I'm in the best shape of my life so who really cares.

Comment

I hope everyone's doctor knows what hormones and supplements each individual takes.

Comment

I don't ride a bike anymore, I ride a quad and don't go over about 8mph on the trails. I like to enjoy nature. I do work out three times a week aerobic and weights. I only take a big vitamin pill every morning, and never take supplements. I watch what I consume and try to live a balanced life. Supplements usually include a little demon who will bite you in the a$$ if you live that long.
            Never Argue With An Idiot. They Will Drag You Down To Their Level And Beat You With Experience.

Comment

Working...
            X