no snow

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• no snow

just to let everyone know...there is no snow or in the forcast....will keep you posted...thanks

Well, I was just on the JRT near Paul Smiths this morning and the trail was in good condition with some minor blow down, Of course, no snow to be seen.

Comment

There's a pile outside the local hockey rink. It's really shaved ice but very similar, I go by and throw a snowball every once in awhile to keep my hopes up for better times.

Comment

Originally posted by dpc34 View Post
        just to let everyone know...there is no snow or in the forcast....will keep you posted...thanks
        Sure there is. Just need to look further out.

Winter is coming.....

Comment

and there are people that read this post.....great

Comment

Took this of the Labrador Coast last week of June, you could probably do some down hill water skiing
            Attached Files
            Look up, and swear by the green of the spring that you’ll never forget.

Comment

The days are getting shorter...

Comment

I usually ski only on blue wax days. I would've gone skiing today, but can't figure out which wax is appropriate given the conditions.

Comment

Originally posted by Titanium Spork View Post
                  I usually ski only on blue wax days. I would've gone skiing today, but can't figure out which wax is appropriate given the conditions.
                  I've heard of skiing on fast grass but have never done it.

Comment

The FA said that a lot is coming....gear up

Comment

14" fell on the Middle Teton yesterday according to a post on Teton Gravity Research

Comment

No idea if this means anything or not, but I've never seen it before. One is a black walnut lodge in the top of a 10' high chain link fence, the other is a walnut wedged behind wires 20' up a telephone pole. Maybe the snow's going to be deep or we're in for more hurricanes with many inches of rain. Or maybe it means it was a bumper crop and they ran out of regular places to store them.
                        Attached Files

Comment

It will soon be here(on the slopes)....going to be a great season...enjoy

Comment

At my house in Keene, there was a half inch on the ground on Thursday. It stayed all day - daytime high temp was 32F.

30F and light snow right now here. We are off to a cold start, I hope we have a good winter!

Comment

Lots of tough weather this October. Just now, rain changed to snow again here in Keene.

Comment

Working...
                              X