Adirondack Forum  
Rules Membership Donations and Online Store Adkhighpeaks Foundation ADKhighpeaks Forums ADKhighpeaks Wiki Disclaimer

Go Back   Adirondack Forum > The Adirondack Forum > Paddling in the Adirondacks
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 10-27-2017, 01:41 PM   #1
Sinite

Site 81, Middle Saranac Lake?

Anyone stayed at the site 81 lean to on Middle Saranac? I plan to paddle Middle Saranac this Monday. Supposed to be very rainy so thinking a lean to would be good. Stayed at site 63 lean to last week.
Thanks!
Sinite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2017, 11:02 AM   #2
Festus

Both leantos on Middle are nice sites - I think better than the leanto site on Weller Pond. Good luck!
Festus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2017, 04:27 PM   #3
snapper
snapper

Sorry to get off track but I have no idea what numbers correspond to what site. It's been a while since I've been up that way but in the "old days" (man do I sound ancient) the sites all had names. Now, with the reservation process, all they use are numbers. I guess I'm going to have to find a map to see what everything is currently listed as so I can be in the know; so to speak.

That's all for now. Take care and until next time....be well.

snapper
snapper is offline   Reply With Quote