Adirondack Forum  
Rules Membership Donations and Online Store Adkhighpeaks Foundation ADKhighpeaks Forums ADKhighpeaks Wiki Disclaimer

Go Back   Adirondack Forum > Outdoors Related Discussion > Photography
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 12-09-2003, 09:04 AM   #1
mtgoat
Mountain Man Moderator

Digital SLR's

I know they are too big and heavy for most folks to cary but has anyone looked at them to replacing or being another tool in addition to their film SLR? I have been checking out the Canon EOS 10D and think people who wouldn't want to spend as much would find the Canon EOS Digital Rebel a good camera. Or for folks that prefer or already have lenses from Nikon, there are several to choose from.
"Far better it is to dare mighty things, to win glorious triumphs even though checkered by failure, than to rank with those poor spirits who neither enjoy nor suffer much because they live in the gray twilight that knows neither victory nor defeat."
~~Theodore Roosevelt~~
mtgoat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2004, 11:20 PM   #2
rondak100
Mike

EOS 650....

I have an EOS 650, So I am waiting for the right time to buy or the right deal on and EOS digital camera. I also want one of those 250$ EOS film camera deals, for the pop-up lense feature, a less expensive lense than my older one, the lens is lighter. I can use my EOS with the lighter lense. . It maybe an amateurish plan, but my lenses will work together; and I m not even an amateur yet!

Mike

Neil Young
rondak100 is offline   Reply With Quote