Adirondack Forum  
Rules Membership Donations and Online Store Adkhighpeaks Foundation ADKhighpeaks Forums ADKhighpeaks Wiki Disclaimer

Go Back   Adirondack Forum > The Adirondack Forum > ADKHighpeaks Foundation
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 06-08-2009, 11:43 PM   #1
Kevin
**BANNED**

Editor's note:
Kevin has generously offered up his photographic talents as a foundation fund raising vehicle. Here is some dialogue regarding this effort between he and Tim. http://www.adkhike.com/cart/index.ph...e=products_all

This is my submission. YOU choose 4 that seem to fill in what the other submissions don't. If that's too much work then... I offered an entire catalogue so there ya go. You're welcome. I can't see putting a lot of effort into this when there's still outstanding offers languishing in obscurity, undeveloped.

Last edited by Neil; 06-09-2009 at 10:55 AM..
Kevin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2009, 08:50 AM   #2
Mavs00
I am the sith

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kevin View Post
It would take me 5 years to choose them. lol

Although these would be a good start...

http://www.adkhike.com/cart/index.ph...e=products_all

Neil, this is my submission. YOU choose 4 that seem to fill in what the other submissions don't. If that's too much work then... I offered an entire catalogue so there ya go. You're welcome. I can't see putting a lot of effort into this when there's still outstanding offers languishing in obscurity, undeveloped.
Absolutely, I have a vendor, and the image. Get me an order(s) and we'll get on it.

As an aside, the Duck Hole at Sunrise is GORGEOUS. Great summer shot. I'd def. submit it.
Old 06-09-2009, 09:43 AM   #3
Kevin
**BANNED**

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mavs00 View Post
Absolutely, I have a vendor, and the image. Get me an order(s) and we'll get on it.
The agreement was I would temporarily handle any requests that come in and eventually it would end up on your foundation's site like the other products:

http://www.adkhighpeaks.com/forums/foundation.php

Still not there... 5 months and counting?

Should I infer from your response you expected me to market this for you?

In the same vein, Val still has a bunch of hats left over and would probably be willing to make more in the Fall, so maybe you want to keep that in mind for your webpage as well... ? She could probably figure out which designs sold the best and keep it limited to those for ease of posting images on your site. $300 in sales last year is probably worth the web space.
Kevin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2009, 10:07 AM   #4
Mavs00
I am the sith

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kevin View Post
Should I infer from your response you expected me to market this for you?
No, I would infer that I got to much stuff on my plate and this one didn't get revisited. It'll get posted. You might note that the Thermometer ain't moved in a while either.

Taking it to PM.
Old 06-09-2009, 10:54 AM   #5
Mavs00
I am the sith

Moved the separate poster discussion out of the Calendar thread. It's worthy of it's own topic.
Old 06-09-2009, 11:19 AM   #6
Mavs00
I am the sith

Store has been upgraded with the POSTER.