Werner Carbon straight shaft paddles

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Werner Carbon straight shaft paddles

both paddles were used(very little) with Hornbeck Blackjacks..both are 98.5 in long...one is a small shaft that my wife used(even less)...new over $350 each..comes with a NRS carrying pouch...$350 for everything...can be seen in South Glens Falls NY...send pm..will contact....thanks

My conversion puts them at 250 cm, is that correct?

Comment

Originally posted by Bluefire View Post
      My conversion puts them at 250 cm, is that correct?
      Pretty close

Comment

In a Hornbeck boat you usually go with a longer paddle, because of how low you are sitting in the boat...
        Last edited by dpc34; 05-02-2019, 10:51 AM.

Comment

Do you know which model Werner paddle this is? If not, what is the width of the paddle blade and how much does it weigh? Thanks!

Comment

Would you sell them separately or only as a pair?
            “Death is the only wise advisor that we have. Whenever you feel, as you always do, that everything is going wrong and you're about to be annihilated, turn to your death and ask if that is so. Your death will tell you, 'I haven't touched you yet.” Carlos Castenada

Comment

one paddle is sold...the small shaft paddle and carry case is still here...$200..I am not with the paddles now..will put more info up when I get home..both paddles are Kalliste...they came from Hornbeck when we bought our Blackjacks.
              Last edited by dpc34; 05-19-2019, 07:14 AM.

Comment

Kalliste...

Comment

paddles have been sold....thanks

Comment

Working...
                  X