Eighth Lake to Blue Mt. Lake

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Eighth Lake to Blue Mt. Lake

Just arrived back from an overnight trip from the Eighth Lake to Blue Mt. Lake. It was great weather and calm waters the whole trip! My favorite part of the trip was the Marion River, scenic beauty.
    Two Beavers

Nice! Where did you spend the night?
    Scott
    "We still do not know one thousandth of one percent of what nature has revealed to us." Albert Einstein
    "Are not two sparrows sold for a farthing? and one of them shall not fall on the ground without your Father." Matthew 10:29 "But even the very hairs of your head are all numbered. Fear not therefore: ye are of more value than many sparrows."
    Luke 12:7

Comment

Edb, we may have crossed paths! I also just got back from a similar trip- Raquette to Blue Mountain Lake. Couldn't have asked for better weather! We took our time, camping at the Utowana lean-to the first night, and at one of the sites on Long Island on BML the 2nd night. I agree, the Marion is beautiful.

Comment

Nice Adventure

Sounds like a really nice adventure... I've been thinking of a Raquette lake to Blue Mountain lake myself.
        Visit me at: www.adirondackjoe.wordpress.com
        Whats the matter Col. Sanders, Chicken!

Comment

Originally posted by solve4x View Post
          Nice! Where did you spend the night?
          Scott
          Spent the night on Big Island Raquette Lake, then paddled through to Blue Mt. Lake. Just one night and a day.
          Two Beavers

Comment

Originally posted by ADKJoe View Post
            Sounds like a really nice adventure... I've been thinking of a Raquette lake to Blue Mountain lake myself.
            The weather coming up is the time to be out there, wish I could do another night or two.
            Two Beavers

Comment

Good Weather

Wish I could! So will have to wait until next year...
              Visit me at: www.adirondackjoe.wordpress.com
              Whats the matter Col. Sanders, Chicken!

Comment

Working...
              X