View Single Post
Old 11-15-2003, 09:29 PM   #9
Emily

Hi all! I liked reading a little about you. I'm 29 and started hiking the high peaks last year when a friend said, "lets do Marcy!" We ended up hiking Phelps because we didn't have enough time and I've been hooked ever since. Just did Marcy last Saturday, #24. You can read about that and some other lessons learned in one of the other threads...

I work full-time as an engineering assistant at a local engineering company and am a part-time student working on my BSEE; I graduate in June and can't wait. I should be single again by the end of this year - legally separated right now (no kids). I hike alone and am hoping to meet Mr. Right on the trails.

I love being outdoors and enjoy many different activities including hiking, snowshoeing, xc-skiing, kayaking, horseback riding, sailing, fishing, hunting, cooking, baking, gardening, reading, building snowmen, and almost anything active outside. I'm heading to New Zealand with school 11/21/03 for almost a month and hope to get in some great hiking. I have a zest for life and love of learning and looking for someone with similar interests and energy.

Jeff, I grew up in Albany, lived in Petersburg and if all goes well with my builder, I should be moving to Grafton soon. I love the country and the peace.

Sorry if this sounds a little like a personal ad; I've written too many of them... See ya on the trails!
Emily is offline   Reply With Quote