The 46ers Film

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The 46ers Film

The ADKHighpeaks Foundation is proud and honored to host the premier of the 46ers film by Filmmaker Blake Cortright and Arche productions.
    The date will be August 29 at the VIC at Paul Smiths. There will be a meet and greet with the filmmaker, cast and crew at a reception to be held prior to the screening. The event will be a fundraiser for the Foundation and Arche Productions.
    Tickets for the event will go on sale soon and we will post beforehand how to purchase them.
    More details to follow,
    Here is a link to the films Facebook page and announcement
    We are pleased to announce the premiere screening of The 46ers Film! The premiere and a meet and greet reception will be held at the VIC theater at Paul Smith's College on Saturday, August 29th at...
    "Climbing is about freedom. There's no prize money; there are no gold medals. The mountains are all about going there to do what you want to do. That's why I'll never tell anyone else how to climb. All I can say is, This is how I prefer to do it."
    Ed Viesturs

Tickets go on sale 10:00 a.m. 7/17 more information at
    the facebook page above or the website www.the46ersfilm.com
    "Climbing is about freedom. There's no prize money; there are no gold medals. The mountains are all about going there to do what you want to do. That's why I'll never tell anyone else how to climb. All I can say is, This is how I prefer to do it."
    Ed Viesturs

Comment

Tickets On sale Now

To purchase go to
      Premiere screening of the 46ers Film. There will be a pre-screening reception with light fare,soft drinks and a cash bar for beer and wine. Meet and Greet with the filmaker, cast and crew. Reception from 6:30 - 7:30 PM Guest Speakers and Q&A 7:30 - 8:15 Premier "The 46ers Film"  8:25
      Ed Viesturs

Comment

Stoked about this film project! Sure hope there is an expanded release - at least down into PA : )

Comment

Hey Syracuse

The 46ers film has booked a screening at the Palace Theater in Eastwood on October 27

Details and ticket sales can be found here
          The Palace Theater Presents an Exclusive Public Screening of the 46ers Film Documentary Producers and Director Blake Cortright will host a Q/A Syracuse, NY: The Palace will present an Exclusive...
          Ed Viesturs

Comment

Yes!!!!!! Thank you for sharing.

Comment

Reminder to Syracuse Area Folks

A reminder that the Syracuse screening of The 46ersFilm is next Tuesday October 29th. Doors open at 6 film starts at 7 there will be merchandise available for sale and EMS is raffleing off a $50 gift card !
              Tickets can be purchased here http://m.bpt.me/event/2321796
              More about the movie hear www.the46ersfilm.com
              More about the theatre here www.palaceonjames.com
              Ed Viesturs

Comment

Originally posted by adkjack View Post
                The ADKHighpeaks Foundation is proud and honored to host the premier of the 46ers film by Filmmaker Blake Cortright and Arche productions.
                The date will be August 29 at the VIC at Paul Smiths. There will be a meet and greet with the filmmaker, cast and crew at a reception to be held prior to the screening. The event will be a fundraiser for the Foundation and Arche Productions.
                Tickets for the event will go on sale soon and we will post beforehand how to purchase them.
                More details to follow,
                Here is a link to the films Facebook page and announcement
                https://www.facebook.com/The46ersFil...828511312026:0
                I'm always months, if not years, behind on the forums here. So, any idea if there will be a screening in the Greater Boston area? Or will it be available for an online purchase?

Comment

Originally posted by reindeergirl View Post
                  I'm always months, if not years, behind on the forums here. So, any idea if there will be a screening in the Greater Boston area? Or will it be available for an online purchase?
                  It will be available for purchase, but not until after it airs on PBS...that date is still not finalized.
                  “Death is the only wise advisor that we have. Whenever you feel, as you always do, that everything is going wrong and you're about to be annihilated, turn to your death and ask if that is so. Your death will tell you, 'I haven't touched you yet.” Carlos Castenada

Comment

Originally posted by WinterWarlock View Post
                    It will be available for purchase, but not until after it airs on PBS...that date is still not finalized.
                    Thanks!

Comment

Updates??

Has there been any movement on this?

Specifically pertaining to the broadcast or availability for purchase (DVD/BluRay)...

Down in NJ Cabin fever has definitely set in, despite the mild winter, and I am dying to see it.

Thanks,
                      Jer
                      22/46

Comment

Originally posted by eyesofthesouth57 View Post
                        Has there been any movement on this?

Specifically pertaining to the broadcast or availability for purchase (DVD/BluRay)...

Down in NJ Cabin fever has definitely set in, despite the mild winter, and I am dying to see it.

Thanks,
                        Jer
                        22/46
                        Just wondering the same thing (7 months later) about if anyone heard anything about DVD availability. Not sure if it had ever actually aired on PBS yet?

Comment

I've never seen it on PBS here in Saratoga Springs NY and I've messaged the Central NY PBS station that optioned it for their fall fund drive and all I got back was be patient, this fall 2016. Fingers crossed.

Comment

Originally posted by gebbyfish View Post
                            I've never seen it on PBS here in Saratoga Springs NY and I've messaged the Central NY PBS station that optioned it for their fall fund drive and all I got back was be patient, this fall 2016. Fingers crossed.
                            Thanks for the response! And that is some good news that it may be coming out this fall on DVD! Crossing my fingers as well

Comment

Originally posted by chriswebb View Post
                              Thanks for the response! And that is some good news that it may be coming out this fall on DVD! Crossing my fingers as well
                              I'm thankful I was able to see it when they screened it in North Creek. Really gets you charged up to hike!

Comment

Working...
                              X