Anyone Else Having This Issue?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone Else Having This Issue?

Using an iPhone 12, every time I log in to make a comment or post a thread I have to log in again after I hit “reply” or after I try to “submit” a post?
    I had to do it twice just to post this thread, and it only takes me 2 minutes to type out.
    AND, if I happen to use an apostrophe in my text, I end up with this below…
    Any thoughts on this please?
    So annoying to have to keep doing this. Doesn’t happen anywhere else but this website.

"Using an iPhone"

Lesson.

Comment

Originally posted by TCD View Post
      "Using an iPhone"

Lesson.
      Haha, touché.
      Again it’s only this website, and never had this problem with prior iPhones, but still a pain in the ass to simply post a photo. 😉

Comment

Couple random thoughts:

Are you using a browser or an app like tapatalk?

Whatever that answer may be, I'd try switching to a browser and using Chrome, if you aren't. If you are, try something else.

Comment

Originally posted by montcalm View Post
          Couple random thoughts:

Are you using a browser or an app like tapatalk?

Whatever that answer may be, I'd try switching to a browser and using Chrome, if you aren't. If you are, try something else.
          Safari browser.

Comment

I’ve downloaded the Google chrome app and tried this post as a test. Let’s see how it worked… Look’s like it worked, and I didn’t have to log in 3 times again just to make this post. Thank you for the help.

Comment

Yeah, I was suspecting it might be Safari. I've never had good luck with that browser.

Comment

Happens to me quite often with Firefox. I've gotten where I copy messages so I don't have to retype them after I get kicked off. Happens every time if it's a long message that takes me more than a few minutes to write or I switch to another window to check something.

Comment

I don't like Safari much, either. A friend runs Safari on his home PC, and I have used it while visiting him. Lots of things don't work very well.

Glad you fixed the problem, Justin! (I did have to poke fun!)

Comment

Safari works fine for everything I need to do, but it is on a Macbook.
                    "Now I see the secret of making the best person, it is to grow in the open air and to eat and sleep with the earth." -Walt Whitman

Comment

I have an iPhone 12 but, except for mail and texting, I try not to use it for anything for which I'd have to enter text; I'd rather use my desktop. I'll try it on this site soon.

Comment

Working...
                      X