- 40 EMS down sleeping bag

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• - 40 EMS down sleeping bag

Never been used, stored inside in a smoke free home. I doubt I'm ever going to use it, having kids changed things up pretty good and I want to buy a new bike. I would like to get $200.00 for it. Pics available upon request, located in Oswego.

How old?
    www.walkingwiththeson.com
    www.locolibregear.com
    Like us on Face book at https://www.facebook.com/locolibregear

Comment

And what size?
      “Death is the only wise advisor that we have. Whenever you feel, as you always do, that everything is going wrong and you're about to be annihilated, turn to your death and ask if that is so. Your death will tell you, 'I haven't touched you yet.” Carlos Castenada

Comment

It was a 6 foot 6 inch and it was incredible and in brand new condition. Never used and stored in it's cotton stuff sack. It sold on ebay and I had over 100 messages and quite a few bids. Went above my opening bid, and I just bought a kick arse used road bike. This was a bit of a gear swap situation for me. I can't justify the 4 hour each way trip to hike, but i can step out my front door and ride the roads. Doing a century hopefully this weekend

Comment

Originally posted by hillman1 View Post
          It was a 6 foot 6 inch and it was incredible and in brand new condition. Never used and stored in it's cotton stuff sack. It sold on ebay and I had over 100 messages and quite a few bids. Went above my opening bid, and I just bought a kick arse used road bike. This was a bit of a gear swap situation for me. I can't justify the 4 hour each way trip to hike, but i can step out my front door and ride the roads. Doing a century hopefully this weekend
          a century???!!! first time out... your ARSE will hate you after ...
          ADK 46-R # 6750W
          CL-50 #51
          CATSKILLS 9/35
          NPT--Complete 7-6-13

Comment

Yeah, I'm thinking it might hurt after my couch tour of laziness, but what a way to jump back in...I've actually been out quite a bit, but on my mountain bike. This is my first time ever owning or riding a road bike. It's not here yet, and I check the tracking about every 20 minutes wondering where the heck it is.

Comment

Yeah, I'm thinking it might hurt after my couch tour of laziness, but what a way to jump back in...I've actually been out quite a bit, but on my mountain bike. This is my first time ever owning or riding a road bike. It's not here yet, and I check the tracking about every 20 minutes wondering where the heck it is.
              Have fun, and good luck. I just bought a road bike last week...what a difference, and I'm loving it. But no way am I ready for a century!
              “Death is the only wise advisor that we have. Whenever you feel, as you always do, that everything is going wrong and you're about to be annihilated, turn to your death and ask if that is so. Your death will tell you, 'I haven't touched you yet.” Carlos Castenada

Comment

I'm going to do the loop around Seneca lake, it's a bit under 100 miles. I heard more like 88 miles

Comment

I'm going to do the loop around Seneca lake, it's a bit under 100 miles. I heard more like 88 miles
                  Hook up with Jim Wallace, hes been doing rides of this distance and road around all the finger Lakes this summer.... Im good on my mountain bike for 20-25 on flatter ground, need better seat..
                  ADK 46-R # 6750W
                  CL-50 #51
                  CATSKILLS 9/35
                  NPT--Complete 7-6-13

Comment

My bike is on a truck at UPS in east syracuse and I am officially jonesing for it to get here. Rob--my mountain bike seat sucks too. You ride at great bear? If I can ever get away I'd love to join in on a ride

Comment

My bike is on a truck at UPS in east syracuse and I am officially jonesing for it to get here. Rob--my mountain bike seat sucks too. You ride at great bear? If I can ever get away I'd love to join in on a ride
                      I have and do ride there. also just ride back roads around my place..have many loops.12-22 miles dependent on time and ...well Me.. Hopes on gettting a new seat will increase my miles for sure.. Great Bear-- Just ran there sunday, its nice and dry but after this past rains who knows.. You got mu number man, i know its hard getting away from the Fam...
                      ADK 46-R # 6750W
                      CL-50 #51
                      CATSKILLS 9/35
                      NPT--Complete 7-6-13

Comment

Working...
                      X