'Classic' Lowe Packs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 'Classic' Lowe Packs

I bought a new pack, so I am selling my old Lowe.

It is a Contour IV 90+15. Yes it is a MONSTER. It was my do it all pack. Winter and week trips, no problem. It also compresses down to about 50L± for overnights. I bought it new in 1995/96. It has many miles on it but still looks as good as new except for some de-lamination of waterproofing layer under the brain. All zips and straps work. It is the green colored pack in the pictures.

The other one is a Sirocco (~65+10). These were Lowe's narrow design for women. It fits me well and I am 5-10" and have a 36ish waist. That is about it's limit. I paid $60 for it and have never used it. They are a great pack for narrow guys, especially skiers because of the narrow width - that is why I bought it. Everything works and no major staining (a couple small ones). The only issue is the foam for the removable back pad is gone - there is a towel in there now. It is the black/purple/green pack in the pictures.

Both packs use Lowe's classic adjustment system and suspension.

I have a modern Lowe 65L pack that can fulfill all my needs, so I need to get these to a new home.

I'm asking $60 a piece + shipping. vtampsusa@gmail.com
    Attached Files
Working...
X