2 Hornbeck Blackjacks 10 & 12

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2 Hornbeck Blackjacks 10 & 12

Complete Hornbecks in great shape...includes pack frames, and oars for the 12ft..send PM... $3500 for both....no paddles..located in South Glens Falls. the packs are full framed backpacking packs, they came from Pete at the time of the sale...everything you need to go Hornbecking in the ADKs( Except paddles)
    Last edited by dpc34; 07-13-2015, 08:06 AM.

If at all interested send me a PM....anxious seller.....

Comment

Originally posted by dpc34 View Post
      If at all interested send me a PM....anxious seller.....
      Willing to sell separately?
      “Death is the only wise advisor that we have. Whenever you feel, as you always do, that everything is going wrong and you're about to be annihilated, turn to your death and ask if that is so. Your death will tell you, 'I haven't touched you yet.” Carlos Castenada

Comment

which one are you interested in.....

Comment

which one are you interested in.....
          More likely the 12...
          “Death is the only wise advisor that we have. Whenever you feel, as you always do, that everything is going wrong and you're about to be annihilated, turn to your death and ask if that is so. Your death will tell you, 'I haven't touched you yet.” Carlos Castenada

Comment

not yet....thanks

Comment

not yet....thanks
              No worries - good luck. Looks like a good deal for someone

Comment

Working...
              X