10.5' Kevlar Hornbeck

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 10.5' Kevlar Hornbeck

I'm thinking about selling my Lost Pond boat. It's the 10.5' Kevlar version with footpegs. It's used and the bottom is scratched up a bit but nothing is wrong with it-it's still a pretty boat : ) I've also got a Hornbeck/Grey Owl 250 cm Tempest paddle that came with it. Make an offer or someone please suggest a fair price, I'm a terrible businessman.

Scott
    Last edited by Vermont Scott; 08-22-2012, 03:45 PM. Reason: The item has been sold.
    "We do not go to the green woods and crystal waters to rough it, we go to smooth it."
    -George Washington Sears

Originally posted by Vermont Scott View Post
    I'm thinking about selling my Lost Pond boat. It's the 10.5' Kevlar version with footpegs. It's used and the bottom is scratched up a bit but nothing is wrong with it-it's still a pretty boat : ) I've also got a Hornbeck/Grey Owl 250 cm Tempest paddle that came with it. Make an offer or someone please suggest a fair price, I'm a terrible businessman.

Scott
    Still for sale Scott? Send photos?
    Two Beavers

Comment

pics taken August 19, 2012 at Jabe Pond

Spent it's whole life in the garage except when it went out to play! I refinished the wood with half a dozen coatings of 100% tung oil several years ago. Sure is purdy, but not even close to one of Stripperguy's ; )
      Attached Files
      "We do not go to the green woods and crystal waters to rough it, we go to smooth it."
      -George Washington Sears

Comment

She sure is a beauty Scott! Words escape me. No price comes to mind
        Two Beavers

Comment

Thanks for looking, she's been sold and has gone on to a better place.

Scott
          -George Washington Sears

Comment

Working...
          X