Adirondack Forum  
Rules Membership Donations and Online Store Adkhighpeaks Foundation ADKhighpeaks Forums ADKhighpeaks Wiki Disclaimer

Go Back   Adirondack Forum > The Adirondack Forum > Biking in the Adirondacks
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 01-31-2015, 09:03 AM   #1
JimB

ADK event

I finally found something I can post on here!! http://www.theadirondacktrailrace.com/ All of my rides and pictures are from CNY and I don't want to cross the (blue) line . I hope it can all come together.
Old 02-01-2015, 10:12 PM   #2
bmike-vt

Interesting...
bmike-vt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2015, 08:43 PM   #3
Riosacandaga
soggy

From an email from the race organizer:

"It is finally happening! The puzzle has been put together and we are really excited to get this underway.
The Adirondack Trail Race is a 500+/- mile bikepacking adventure through the Adirondack Park. It starts and ends in Northville, NY and should be a really fun and challenging ride. Here is the link to the work-in-progress webpage: www.theadirondacktrailrace.com. The race will be held in the bikepacking tradition of self-sufficiency (non-supported), riders will be required to carry a spot tracker device and GPS to follow the route.

Please sign up to receive more info as we post it. The web page will be constantly updated with map, GPS file, awesome photos and lotís of information in the coming months! I am planning a Grand Depart for Friday, September 11th, at 8am - So all those interested in challenging the route should mark their calendars and start your training now! This will be the first year of the race, so hopefully it all goes smoothly and it becomes a "must do" in the years ahead.
Please pass this along to anyone else you know who may be interested and help get the word out there."

Sounds like a good time...
Riosacandaga is offline   Reply With Quote