Garnet Hill

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Garnet Hill

Had a great XC at Garnet Hill on Sunday afternoon...trails were great and we are going back on Tuesday....

Originally posted by dpc34 View Post
    Had a great XC at Garnet Hill on Sunday afternoon...trails were great and we are going back on Tuesday....
    Nice...my wife and I were there Christmas day, and only one trail was open and it was icy, so we snowshoed instead.
    “Death is the only wise advisor that we have. Whenever you feel, as you always do, that everything is going wrong and you're about to be annihilated, turn to your death and ask if that is so. Your death will tell you, 'I haven't touched you yet.” Carlos Castenada

Comment

Nice. Was the lake frozen?
      Oh I'd rather go and journey where the diamond crest is flowing...

Comment

Originally posted by Pauly D. View Post
        Nice. Was the lake frozen?
        It was frozen back on Christmas Day...

2943F938-78AE-4500-8B5A-3DC86F010905.jpeg
        “Death is the only wise advisor that we have. Whenever you feel, as you always do, that everything is going wrong and you're about to be annihilated, turn to your death and ask if that is so. Your death will tell you, 'I haven't touched you yet.” Carlos Castenada

Comment

The lake was white on Tuesday (our second trip) don't know how safe it is...snow was great for skiing...We skied the Old Faithful trail....will be back

Comment

The lake was white on Tuesday (our second trip) don't know how safe it is...snow was great for skiing...We skied the Old Faithful trail....will be back
            I was planning to go Saturday, but the weather report is now for 50 degrees and rain, which can't be good for the trails...

Comment

I love Garnet Hill. Lake would be frozen around this time

Comment

Working...
              X