2016 Winter Gathering and Fundraiser

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2016 Winter Gathering and Fundraiser

The ADKHighpeaks Foundation has enjoyed the hosting this forum and appreciate the wealth of knowledge and experience shared by the great people who make up this community.
    This community has a distinct feel to it and serves the non-obsessed high peak baggers very well
    Many of the members here also post or read the sister forum and we would like to remind you all that we would welcome anyone who enjoys recreating in the Adirondacks to attend our annual gathering.
    Neil has made an excellent post that provides all the pertinent information, it can be found here
    "Climbing is about freedom. There's no prize money; there are no gold medals. The mountains are all about going there to do what you want to do. That's why I'll never tell anyone else how to climb. All I can say is, This is how I prefer to do it."
    Ed Viesturs

Suggestion - since the group seemed to opt for renting the last couple rooms to ensure filling the place - perhaps there should be a post offering spaces in those rooms (up to whatever the capacity is) for a set fee? As noted there are probably people who are waiting to decide as it gets closer (weather wise) and thus there might be people looking for a spot later on who would opt for a cheaper deal to share a room (kind of like a hostel bunk).

Comment

Working...
    X